April 4, 2008

"Just get on the floor and do the new kids dance!"

They still keep me Hangin' Tough... after all these years.


I once got in a mega-fight with my BFF Jennie because she got tickets to see the NKOTB concert, and opted to take her 6 year old brother instead of her adorable best friend Molly. I'm still working through it, natch, but I gotta admit: If (when) I get tickets for their reunion tour, guess who I won't take with me?

Because it's Friday, treat yourself to some New Kids magic:

3 comments:

Danielle said...

This is truly why we are friends. I also got passed over for an NKOTB concert. And thank you for posting this video--I was so hoping they were going to perform this on the Today show. I am shocked to realize that I still know the words. Okay, not really.

Unknown said...

April 25th you say? I smell a NKOTB/March for Women's Lives tie-in

mollytics said...

Danielle: Wanna know what else is scary? That the words to "Please don't go girl," "Cover girl," and "Step by step" are still just as fresh. Sigh.

Jen: I like the way you think, and I also like that Butter Lamb is back at the blogging. I missed it.