March 26, 2008

"Off to play a quick game of street dice"

The Anti-DC cracks me up. And no, it's not simply because she actually read my blog once (the proof is in the pudding, my friends), though I'll admit that didn't hurt. In all honesty, I read her blog long before she happened to read mine. If you've ever lived in DC, visited DC, schooled in DC, or formed some biased opinions of DC without having ever lived/visited this political wasteland, her blog is totes for you. Because it's all true.

Anyway, blog love aside, I just read her post, "spring is here! dc sheds its pants! ew." and I just had to share it with you... mostly because I was a victim of the dreaded legging, and I'm still living it down. Yes... still.
The humiliation heaped upon me by so-called "friends" and "concerned co-workers" was enough to make me too embarrassed to wear them in the privacy of my tiny studio.
Although, I'll admit it, it wasn't enough to get me to throw them out... until now.

Thanks, Marissa.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Thanks for posting about my post! Glad I can get you to quit your capri leggings. Bad things happen to good people sometimes.

xo Marissa

Danielle said...

Thank you Marissa! Although I am a little offended that Molly did not listen to the advice of her friends and throw out the leggings. She probably thinks that you are much cooler because you are a fellow blogger. Snob. But hey, whatever it takes.