September 23, 2007

"Everything's Up to Date In Kansas City"

(The Elms Hotel, site of the Kelli and Adam lovefest '07)

Dude... Kansas City was major!

I was so not expecting to love it like I did. But I really did. I can't wait until I can go back again (perhaps to visit Melcher's mutts? Hmmmm.)

Tomorrow I might not be too tired to write about Kelli and Adam's wedding (most romantic ceremony EVA), 18th + Vine, Arthur Bryant's, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, the American Jazz Museum, the fetus & the Hispanic Festival, ghosts at The Elms, "Elixir Falls" aka Excelsior Springs, the franchise, the Plaza Arts Festival, the WWI museum (and Paul!), Craig! and the Aladdin, and every other major Kansas City experience we had.


Going to do some laundry (aka watch some TV) and hit the hay. More on me tomorrow. Mwah.

No comments: